Excellent opportunity for recent university graduate!
The Junior System Engineer, Air Navigation Systems will carry out various system engineering activities including support during the design of communications, navigation, and surveillance systems, but also system integration, installation and commissioning onsite. Requires fluency and strong background in Aeronautical Communications Systems (VHF, UHF, HF, VCCS, Recorders including RCMS), Navigation Systems (ILS, VOR, DME, TACAN, MLS, NDB), Surveillance (PSR, MSSR, ASR, ADS-B, MLAT) and related Infrastructure (VSAT, Microwave, Multiplexers, MPLS, AGL, ALCMS, A-SMGCS, Airport Power Plants, AWOS).
We are placing key emphasis on providing our customers with engineering solutions that are focused on their requirements and exceed their expectations. This role is central to the improvement, success and growth of our business.
The job requires independent actions within a matrix team, reporting directly to the Systems Engineering Manager. You will work within a multi-discipline team, and it requires to develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products, solutions, systems and services. You work may require frequent travelling.
- Degree in Aeronautical, Telecommunications, Electronic, or Electrical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of ICAO, EUROCONTROL, EUROCAE regulations is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, Visio)
- Proficiency in RF propagation and coverage studies (pathloss or others)
- Plans, organizes and controls his/her activities to ensure on-time delivery and the quality of their output
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Strong written, PC, and oral communication skills
- Self motivated with good organizational skills
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail and able to meet very tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, enthusiastic, sense of humor
- Able to work with a high degree of personal autonomy
- Knowledge of French a plus