Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Project Plan. Also, coordinating related contract administration, procurement and invoicing functions for awarded projects. This role will be based in Montreal.
- A post-secondary education in Administration or Business.
- Relevant experience in a similar position is required.
- French or other languages will be evaluated positively.
- A minimum of three (3) years project planning experience.
- Ability to create, proofread and finalize routine correspondence, reports, forms, presentations and other documentation as required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, Visio).
- Excellent writing skills in the preparation of technical documentation and budgets.
- Understanding of the project management process.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of telecom and aviation projects.
- Displays excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate proficiently at all levels in an assertive, confident and personable manner.
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Self motivated with good organizational skills.
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail and able to meet very tight deadlines.
- Ability to liaise with others to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to work with a high degree of personal autonomy.